With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment in Tampa has an open position for a Part-Time Board Operator.
· Experience running an on-air board.
· Consummate call screener.
· Web design savvy.
· Ability to book guests and execute performance thereof.
· Well organized in ability to research topics and partake in show prep for live shows.
· Extensive knowledge of digital audio editing.
· Ability to think clearly and take charge under pressure situations.
· Must be extremely personable and able to take direction well with commitment and attention to detail in every aspect of position.
· Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player.
· Be able to be creative with callers and work with co-hosts.
· Knowledge of NexGen Systems.
· Must have a keen understanding of the use of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, et al).
· Produce both recorded and live updates.
· Some radio experience preferred.
· Ability to work primarily weeknights and weekends.
· Strong technical skills and experience with audio editing.
· Good writing and speaking skills.
· Strong web/social media skills.
· Knowledge of current events and pop culture.
· Experience in a fast paced environment.
· Must be a quick thinker and self starter.
· Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
· Some college preferred.
· Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
TAMPA, Florida, United States